Between 25 and 28 April 2016, Alimentaria will once again become an international business centre for all food, drinks and culinary industry professionals. This is a date with innovation, the latest trends and international expansion no one in the industry will want to miss.
Alimentaria 2016 will continue to focus on maintaining and strengthening the main foundations of its growth: internationalisation, innovation, gastronomy and specialisation. Some of Alimentaria's shows and content are also being re-imagined in exciting new ways.
He leading operators in the international food and beverage chain and distribution, retail and Food Service purchase decision makers will visit Alimentaria in search of innovative and top quality food and beverages like the ones you produce and sell.
Over 140,000 trade visitors (30% of them international) will be attending in order to source new suppliers, discover unique products, make purchasing decisions and find out about new products and the latest trends.
Join the food and beverage industry's leading trend-setting brands and prepare to access or reinforce your presence in new markets. Alimentaria is more international and increase than ever looking towards Asia, the Middle East and America.
- Participate in one of the world's most important food and beverage shows and the top one of its kind in Spain.
- Enhance visibility in the sector before very qualified visitors with the power to make purchasing decisions.
- Increase your export opportunities in only four days. Participate in business meetings with international buyers and gain access to a schedule of talks with trade visitors from up to 60 countries.
- Make contact with new clients and promote loyalty among your regular customers.
- Present new products and acquire sector and media recognition as an innovative company.
- Benefit from continuous networking at the fair and increase your sphere of trade contacts.
- Make the most of the synergies with gastronomy and tourism in order to reach restaurant professionals. Extend the visibility of your product outside the stand in the show's culinary activities space.
- Take stock of the market in "The Alimentaria Hub", the major knowledge and trends space conceived for all players in the agri-food chain.
- Flexibility and personalised advice. Ask our commercial team about the formula for being an exhibitor that best suits your needs.